Tuesday 16 February 2016

Fitness blogger shares stunning body transformation that took just 30 SECONDS

Jess Pack became an Instagram star for her fitness tips, but this one is probably the easiest to follow ever



A fitness blogger has shared her secret for those wishing to lose a few pounds - and it's a bit of a surprise.
Jess Pack, an Instagrammer with 48,200 followers posts fitness and wellbeing tips for those hoping to get in better shape.
But the Orlando, Florida, native's latest 'transformation' picture is the easiest yet.
The 'before' and 'after' image, which she posted on Wednesday, shows a slightly less toned Jess on the left than the right, with the heading, "This is not a transformation photo".
Be careful what your eyes are telling you, says the landscape architect.

"This week I've decided to do the 30 second transformation photo . These pics were taken seconds apart this morning.
"On the left my posture is poor, I'm pushing my belly out as far as possible, I adjusted my bottoms to show my gross, unsightly and horrid love handles. These are often concealed by my high waisted pants and bottoms that do fit so much better now.
"As much as it pains me to showcase these, it also proves that my body isn't perfect and that I still have work to do and fat to lose.
"On the right I'm standing straight and comfortably. I'm lightly flexing and I've adjusted my bottoms to hide my love handles."

The point of the post, she says, is that she's trying to show not everything is as it meets the eye on social media.
"You can show your best angles and hide your flaws but at the end of the day what we chose to showcase is a reflection of ourselves."
The body positive blogger continues: "I am not a before picture. I am not an after picture. I am not fat nor am I perfect. I'm flawed. I'm scarred. I'm insecure. But I'm learning and I'm hopeful that one day I'll fully love me."
The image quickly went viral with more than 2,150 likes, and many supportive words.

Juliane1986 says: "I love this girl!! Thanks for keeping it real!" while Barbaratown added: "This is so true! Thank you for being so honest and open. We are all beautiful no matter what size or shape."
Jess has previously shared a real before and after shot - which shows how far she has come in her journey for body acceptance.
On the image of her then and now, she wrote that "confidence is one of those things that needs to be worked like our muscles".
"I'm not 100% confident in myself. I have days of doubt and unease. But it's in those days of uncertainty that I like to challenge myself.

"The difference between the old me and new me is night and day. The old me was shy, insecure, doubtful, quiet, always wanting to hide and stuck.
"The new me still feels these things at times but the difference is the mental challenges I now place on myself. It's simple things really: holding my head high and shoulders back more, actually making eye contact with people."
Jess decided to start a fitness journey last June and followed the popular Kayla Itsines program.

No comments:

Post a Comment